The adjacent antechamber to the dining hall was originally a closet or pantry with a window. The storage spaces would have held serving utensils, dishes and other items necessary for serving meals. The window is original to the 1722 structure, there is no evidence of a doorway prior to the 1960s renovations. This may have been done to have interior access to the entire house. The wall with the window was the exterior wall of the 1722 structure. The “lean-to” section, a room measuring 13’ ½” x 18’, was added during the late 18th century, possibly early 19th. The wall with the window was the exterior wall of the 1722 structure.